Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Beatiful Banksy

 Hello bloggers! today I'm going to show you all about what Banksy does

First of all, if you don't know who Banksy is a secret person who does paintings all over London, New York City, in fact all over the world. He is also one of the most famous secret painters of earth and every single picture he uses always has a meaning. I did this slide show with Brodie, Ollie and I Hope you enjoyed make sure to write in the comments if you have ever seen some of his artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.