Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

My Sustainable Minecraft House

 
Hello bloggers
In Literacy we have been reading how to make the earth more sustainale. We got to show our learning by working in Minecraft. I'm going to show you my new Minecraft house. I tried to make it as sustainable as I can so I started a crop farm. Have you ever done something to help the earth? Do you like working in Minecraft?

I have enjoyed doing this task because I like using Minecraft to build stuff and show my learning.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Luke,
    That is really cool you are learning about sustainability, make sure to try and use these things through out your every day life. For starters that house is cool. Maybe next time you could decorate the inside of the house more to make it look more interesting and yes I have done many simple things to stay sustainable, one simple thing you can do is turn lights of after you leave a room. To be honest I haven't used minecraft much recently, but I did when I was around your age. Again your house is amazing and very creative,
    Have a good day!
    ~Olivia~

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.